Dead-End Distribution Insulators
Silicone 2.0 Ligh+weight Insulator
Dead-end distribution insulators are engineered to seamlessly support conducting cables in both tension and suspension with one side fixed to a cross arm, pole, or approved fixture.
Our dead-end distribution insulators tout:
- Outstanding durability
- Superior service life that trims the cost of ownership
- Being precision-engineered to reduce transport, stocking, and installation expenses long-term
- Proven performance, with over two million lightweight insulators field-tested across 19 countries
Station Post Distribution Insulators
Station Post Insulators 15kV, 28kV, and 35kV
Station post distribution insulators are commonly found in both power-handling equipment and substations. They fill the vital role of supporting electric cables and other relevant equipment, effectively isolating them from the ground.
Each of our station post distribution insulators touts:
- Low carbon & sustainable
- The option of hot-dip galvanization or ArmorGalv (R) Thermal Diffusion 3000hr
- Cost-effective corrosion protection