Your customers demand exceptional T&D network reliability. Show your commitment to dependability with help from innovative and economical lightweight silicone insulators from ASAsoft (Canada) Inc.
- Outstanding durability and superior service life trims total cost of ownership
- Precision engineered to reduce transport, stocking and installation expenses
- Proven performance with over 2 million lightweight insulators field tested in 19 countries
Feature Comparison List
The mechanical and electrical quality of electrical distribution line insulators directly affects both the reliability and upkeep costs for your network. Though only 5% to 8% of a line’s capital cost, insulators are associated with 50% to 70% of line maintenance costs and outages, so choose high quality KASA lightweight insulators to shift the numbers in your favour and reduce solid and liquid waste up to one percent with ArmorGalv.
- Four hermetic seals with Built-in Corona ring and higher Leakage distance for outstanding durability ASA lightweight insulators are double sealed at each end, preventing moisture ingress and providing enhanced protection against material aging and failure. Superior sealing with built-in Corona ring provides exceptional resistance to power arcing, lengthens service life, improves safety and extends replacement intervals.
- Enhanced self-cleaning and hydrophobic properties Proven self-cleaning properties support predictable, long-term operation, combat the negative effects of contamination, and ensure high electrical insulation characteristics in polluted and saline environments – tested and certified to eight de-icing salts used in USA and Canada.
- Exceptional thermal mechanical exposure Tested and certified solidity from –50 °C (–58 °F) to +50 °C (122 °F) make ASA lightweight silicone insulators suitable for a wider range of temperature conditions.
- Regional stocking reduces risk, speeds delivery Our stocking and distribution center on North America’s west enables fast emergency orders fulfillment, rapid failure response and just on time delivery for your optimized supply chain .
- Lower cost through better packaging Thanks to thicker gauge boxing and robust corrugated fasteners/sleeves that provide enhanced stability and protection, you can count on KASA lightweight silicone insulators to arrive with no need to “unwarp” before installation. Conserve time, reduce effort and save money while keeping boxed stock more secure for later use.